Gunyang Ski Lodge Limited ACN 110 585 656 (Gunyang) owns and operates a member focused 6 bedroom lodge (Lodge). Each room can accommodate 2 people. In total Gunyang has 10 bed licenses, and a fire rating allowing a maximum of 12 people in the Lodge at any one time.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE MEMBERS AND GUESTS TO COMPLY WITH THESE REGULATIONS. A COPY OF THOSE REGULATIONS CAN BE REVIEWED ON THE LODGE’S WEBSITE, STATED ABOVE.
The Terms and Conditions must be read and agreed to before confirming a booking. You can download the full booking terms and conditions here.
Arrival and departure times:
- Room access will be from 3.00 p.m.
- All rooms and car spaces to be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure.
- Car parking is provided for only one car per bedroom. Additional parking can be found across the road or in the overnight parking areas at the end of Chimneys Way and McKenzie Parade.
- The bathroom in the laundry area is available for use by lodge occupants on checkout day after 10am but must be left clean and tidy.
- You MUST NOT leave your car in Gunyang’s parking area after 10.00am on the day of your departure.
What are your responsibilities:
- Bedrooms and the common areas must be kept clean at all times.
- A minimum of $250.00 will be charged if rooms and common areas are not left in a reasonable order on departure.
- Kitchen is to be left clean and tidy. Crockery, cutlery, pots and pans to be washed and put away. Stove and microwave oven to be kept clean. All food to be stored in fridge or cupboards which are supplied for each bedroom. Sink, bench tops and dining table to be wiped clean after each use.
- All ski boots shoes/boots are to be left in the entrance/drying room area.
Lockers are provided for each room at the entrance. You are requested to leave your lockers empty and clean on departure.
- No food is to be stored in bedrooms. On departure please do not leave any food or drinks in the cupboards or refrigerator.
- Rubbish can cause bad stench and attract vermin. Please place all rubbish in bins provided. Use the plastic bin liners and take the rubbish out to the bin enclosure located at the front of the lodge.